Tuesday 18 February 2014

Stop and Breathe!



Stop & Breathe!

I've heard this phrase a lot.....a lot and thats just from me telling myself that!
 And unless you are willing to accept you aren't at fault and you aren't the wrong that phrase just seems unreal.
I was told this by a counsellor when I had to go to a session, truth be told...it wasn't the best session I've been to. I found more support and consolation from a network of friends. Who im so greatful for so much the fact I randomly text if im ever in one of my anxiety episodes.
Anxiety is not nice and everyone will go through it at some point in their life. It's not something to take lightly and there can be many reasons for it.
Mine is stress but under certain circumstances. 
I don't mean like "oh im stressing out because I don't know if I like this yogurt or not" or "im stressed because I can't choose a hair colour".
Now I'm not really inclined to talk about my stresses and anxiety so much in detail but I do hope this has helped.
No matter what you go through if you feel like you need some help from a friend either if you just want them to sit there and listen, they will. Or take a walk and listen to your music to take your mind of things but I have to really say the most important is to talk to someone!!
Never feel like you are alone, remember you aren't the only one to feel this way either!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment