Tuesday 17 February 2015

YSL! I got my hands on one!

Like a giddy child in a sweet shop I couldn't help myself but squee with joy over the ysl counter at the lipsticks.
Like many others I have re blogged and liked many pictures on tumblr of these lipsticks!
I finally own one!!!

It was an impulse buy! I hold my hands up to that!

At first i was a bit put off because i couldn't see a shade i really liked, there wasn't a really big choice.
I knew i wanted to go with a slightly natural pink so i chose Rouge Volupte.
As soon as i was handed the small golden box it was suprisingly weighty, then again it's down to the eye pleasing golden packaging.

Even the lipstick holder itself is one to awe at.
The lipstick seems to glide on smooth without any trouble, Its also very pigmented and i love the texture.

This could be a new make up staple! Apart from it is slightly expensive. It is still worth it ♥






No comments:

Post a Comment