Monday 22 December 2014

Christmas Tag 2014 ♥

It's that time of year! What better way then to kick off our festive seasons with a little Christmas Tag!



1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
My most favourite Christmas movie has to be, the one, the only, the classic....Muppet's Christmas Carol!!
Most possibly A nightmare before Christmas, but that's the kind of film that's good on both Halloween and Christmas.
2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?

I open my presents on Christmas Morning, i don't know anyone who opens them on Christmas Eve? Plus a lot of people are working Christmas Eve and the majority have Christmas day off so it just makes sense :D

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
My Favourite Christmas Memory will most likely be when i was much much younger.
I remember that i went to bed and tried soo hard to sleep, i was so exited that i couldn't!
I could hear my mum and dad wrapping all the presents up downstairs (Trying their best to be quiet but i don't know how sellotape has ever been quiet).
4. Favourite festive food?
Good Ol' Christmas Dinner!
All the trimmings! But especially the bread sauce and Pigs in blanket (If you don't know...I'm shocked so i will tell you! They are tiny sausages wrapped in bacon, mmm delicious)
5. Favourite Christmas gift?
I simply cannot answer this question. I love all the gifts bought and given to me!!
6. Favourite Christmas scent?
100% Festive spice.
So, spiced oranges, Cinnamon etc.
I have a festive Yankee Candle which is Spiced Orange, which i always light around this time of the year.

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
Thinking back over the past few years i can't remember if we did!
All i can remember is spending my Christmas eve getting our local Next store ready for the Boxing day sale (Talk about not being able to enjoy Christmas...we had to be there for Boxing day for 5am!!!)
Other then that...most likely sat around with the family watching Christmas Films or You have been framed!

8. What tops your tree?
For quite a few years we had a hand made (Infant school...made) angel.
It was one of those really nice arts and crafts ideas that teachers always made you do to get into the spirit of Christmas.
I remember she had a basic cone shape which i glued gold glitter too, most of which has fallen off!
She has yellow wool for hair and golden pipe cleaners for wings!
But after about 17 years she has fallen apart slightly so at the moment it's a big old golden glitter star!

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
I used to have two Guinea pigs called Fluffy and Scamper who both had passed away and i missed them dearly, so i asked my parents for some more guinea pigs.
I honestly thought that i was going to get some guinea pigs, turns out they had bought me an Anamatronic guinea pig called Guppy! Needless to say i wasn't impressed!

10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
The best part about Christmas would be...Seeing all your friends and family. Giving and receiving amazing gifts.
I do have to admit...working in retail has turned me into a bit of a scrooge.
Y'know, working right up until Christmas eve...serving customers that qeue out the door, then having a day off that you can't really enjoy because you have to go to bed early to get up mega early for a boxing day sale that customers have qeued outside for since 12AM!!!!

Bah-Humbug!

Joke's aside, i really do love Christmas. I love the effort everyone puts in with the decorations and i love seeing all the houses illuminated. All the Christmas jumpers and onies...even for pets!


This tag was found on the Makeup Savvy Blog page!
If you enjoyed this tag please make your own!
Don't forget to link back to where you found it!

No comments:

Post a Comment