Tuesday 30 December 2014

Happy New Year 2015!



It's another New Year!
Time to crack open a bottle of bubbly, Stick on the TV, Eat cake and watch the count-down.

The one thing i really love about New Years Eve at 12:59 is everyone energy and the atmosphere in the room when there is the count-down.

My Biggest Accomplishments of 2014
♥ Visited York
♥ Saw my 4th Anniversary
♥ Applied to Resit some Exams
♥ Started this blog
♥ Started my own YouTube Chanel
♥ Adopted a Puppy
♥ Gained a placement for work
♥ Read 4 Books...front to back!

My Achievements for 2015
 ♥ Finish my Apprenticeship
 ♥ Get the best grades i can
♥ See through my 5th Anniversary
♥ My Sisters Wedding
♥ Read More books!
♥ Blog more! On a schedule
♥Film more for YouTube
♥ Get back to giving blood
♥ Go on holiday...where? I don't know :)
♥ Eat more Healthy
♥ Tone Up


What are you looking forward to in 2015?

:)
x



New Year sign Pineterest

No comments:

Post a Comment