Wednesday 3 December 2014

Maybelline Colour Drama Review

At the moment I'm really in love with lipsticks and lip pencils!
I was actually out looking for more lip liners when i came across this chubby lip pencil.

They had various colours in stock but these two grabbed my attention straight away.

 ♥ 130 Love my pink.
Already looks a little dulled down because I've worn it a few times already, so i just need to sharpen it up.
♥ 310 Berry Much.
They both feel so velvety smooth and the big pencil means you get more coverage for your lips.
It feels moisturising as well as being a Matte effect.
They are extremely pigmented.



The coverage is excellent as long as you don't eat anything, then again it's like that for the majority of lipsticks and pencils.
But Berry Much tends to have a bit more staying power due to the darker pigments.



There is also noticeably less bleeding because they act as both a lip liner and the full lipstick itself.
I feel I'm going to get a lot more use out of Berry Much at the moment as its more of a darker Autumnal colour. Love my pink is more of a brighter spring/summer colour.
The colour is really nice, but to me its much more lighter then on the colour at the end of the pencil.
They will be a favourite of mine for a while and I'm going to get other colours to add to my collection.

If you own a Maybelline Colour Drama pencil let me know what you thought!!

They are mostly available at your local drug store, Boots, Superdrug or a super market such as Tesco.






No comments:

Post a Comment