Sunday 31 August 2014

Beauty Scenairo Tag! My First Video!





Firstly! I apologise for 3 things:
♥The glare in my glasses! I should not look up as much or wear my contacts
♥The sound of the cars. Unfortunately for now there's really now where else i can film in my home that has good lighting so next to the window it is!
♥ Editing. This is my first video I've edited and I've edited it a few times to get it right but the more i do it the better i will be so please bare with me!

I thought a tag would be good first video to do to give new views and blog readers some more insight about me :)
I took this beauty scenario tag from Gabby AKA Velvetgh0st
Gabby ♥ Youtube.

I've been watching her video's for just over 2 months now and I'm really enjoying them. I love finding youtubers at a later date because i love watching their really early videos and watch how they evolve in style, editing or even if they move location!!

Let me know what you think in the comments!
Subscribe and give a thumbs up if you enjoyed it!!!


Thank you!

Ciao x

No comments:

Post a Comment